Saturday, September 19, 2009

The color Blue.




Lately I have been pondering about the color "blue". Although it has never been my favorite color, it is one of my favorite "movies". But I digress... Living in Baja has made me fall in love with the color blue. But not just any blue, the color of the sky. It is the most beautiful and rich color blue that I have ever seen. Specially after years of living in Mexico City and in New England where blue skies were very far and in-between.

I look up at the sky and my eyes drink, eat & consume the color blue. It is grand! It often dances with the most gorgeous white puffy clouds which accentuate the intensity of the blue even more. Those beautiful clouds... the type that my old painting teacher Mr. Lynwood would have painted with joy. Maybe if I could've painting these clouds, my paintings would've been prettier too.

No comments: